Thrive Young Adults
Entering adulthood can be exciting and new, especially when it comes to learning how to manage your own finances. That’s where Thrive can help! Having a Thrive Young Adults account gives you access to tools and educational resources that will help you achieve financial success as you become an adult.
Quarterly Contest: Check back for the next contest.
Become a Member!
- Go to any Thrive location
- Provide one form of legal identification
- Deposit $5 to open an account
Products and services:
Thrive Young Adults are over 18 years old and have access to all of Thrive’s products and services. Check with Thrive loan officers to see how you can begin building your credit to grow to financial success in the future.
- Free Thrive T-shirt or sunglasses
- Access to quarterly e-newsletter
- Online educational materials
- Opportunities to enter contests to win prizes
Already a member?
Go to any Thrive location to pick up a free T-shirt or sunglasses. If you were a Thrive Teen who is now 18 years old, enjoy the new products and services Thrive Young Adults can access.
Educational Materials and Resources:
- Get your credit report of credit score- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/protect/Pages/credit-reports.aspx
- Pay off credit card debt- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/what-credit-unions-can-do/Pages/paying-off-Credit-Cards.aspx
- Understand credit card statement- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/Pages/pocket-cents-understanding-credit-card-statement.aspx
- Currency around the world- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/Pages/foreign-currencies.aspx
- Identity Theft- https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0014-identity-theft
- Protect your identity and prevent theft- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/Pages/pocket-cents-landing-protect-and-prevent.aspx
- First Auto Loan Basics- https://www.thrivecu.org/2018/04/first-auto-loan-basics/
Personal budget worksheet- https://www.mycreditunion.gov/tools-resources/Pages/Personal-Budgeting-Worksheet.aspx