Take advantage of Thrive’s brand new mobile deposit feature located directly on your mobile banking app. Now you can deposit a check into your Thrive Checking or Savings conveniently from your phone!
Checks must be endorsed as follows:
For Mobile Deposit Only
Thrive Credit Union
Please note: If the back of a check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check.
- You must be a member in good standing with Thrive Credit Union with an active Savings or Checking Account.
- Do NOT use mobile deposit for:
- Third party checks
- Checks payable to 2 parties and both are not on the account
- Altered checks
- Checks that are stale dated or post dated
- Checks drawn on a financial institution in a foreign country or currency
- Check holds and delays of availability may apply.
- Funds deposited when we are closed may not be available until the next business day.
- Funds are not available for use until the money is visible in your account.
- Once the check has been submitted for mobile deposit please ensure that the item is not represented for payment. You should retain the check for 60 days and then properly shred or destroy the check.
Mobile Deposits Limits
- Maximum total dollar amount that can be deposited per month is $10,000
- Maximum total dollar amount per day that can be deposited $5,000
- The maximum dollar amount per check is $5,000
- The maximum number of deposits you can make in one day are 10