Choose the Thrive Credit Card that’s right for you…
We offer three exciting Thrive Credit Card programs—
Visa® is recognized and accepted at millions of locations worldwide. We have competitive rates and all of our credit cards have no annual fee.
|Visa Classic||Visa Gold||Visa Platinum|
|APR* for purchases (based on credit)||13.9%||11.9%||9.9%|
|APR for Balance Transfers||11.9%||9.9%||7.9%|
|APR for Cash Advances||13.9%||11.9%||9.9%|
|Credit Limit||$500 - $5,000||$1,500-$10,000||$2,500 - $15,000|
|Rewards||No||1% cash back when you spend over $1,000 annually||No|
*APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates based on credit score. Cash back rewards will post as a credit to your Visa credit card account annually in December. Rewards are earned on purchases ; returns will be deducted from calculation. If your account is closed, voluntarily or involuntarily, past due or over limit, you will forfeit all rewards.
How to Apply
- Visit any Thrive Location to fill out a Visa application
- Call any Thrive location and we will mail you an application. Once filled out, you can mail back or drop off to any Thrive location.
Click here for location information
How to Access your Account
- Access your Visa Credit Card from your online banking home page
- Visa 24-hour Information Line: 1-855-522-2076
Click here to set up Visa Alerts – Get a text or email whenever you pay with your Visa Card.
With a VISA Credit Card from Thrive, you get…
- A Commanding Credit Limit
- Acceptance. Use your Visa Credit Card at more than 20 million locations nationwide.
- Easy Cash Access. Your Visa Credit Card gives you instant cash access at nearly 855,000 ATMS around the world.
- No Cost Travel Protection. When you charge to your covered credit card the fare(s) for travel on a common carrier, you, your spouse, and dependent children under the age of 19 years (25 years if a full time student attending an accredited college or university) will be automatically covered for accident insurance covering accidental death and dismemberment. Coverage is also provided while traveling on a common carrier directly to or directly from an airport, train, or ship terminal on which the Cardholder was a fare-paying passenger.
- Credit Insurance. Credit Insurance is available for a nominal cost. Visit Thrive for more information and pricing.