No matter what stage of life you are in, it is full of surprises and those surprises often come with unplanned costs! Whether you are covering life’s surprises, consolidating debt into a lower interest loan, or needing a more flexible loan option, a personal line of credit can be a great choice!
Establishing a Personal Line of Credit is like having a pre-approved personal loan waiting for you whenever you need it. The Thrive Line is more flexible than a personal loan because it’s a revolving credit account, so you can borrow money in small increments as you need it, rather than having to take a new loan each time.
- Pre-approved credit limit with a minimum credit limit of $2,500 and maximum of $10,000 per qualified borrower.
- Apply only once for a $50 fee and borrow what you need without reapplying
- Can be at a zero balance with no fees or penalties, including no annual fee
- Lower rates than most credit cards with up to a 5-year draw
- Can be tied to your Thrive checking account to protect against checking overdraft fees
Rates Effective 07/08/2020
|Description||Term Description||APR As Low As|
|Personal Line of Credit||5 Years||6.25% Variable - Adjusts Monthly %|
*Rates posted are base rates and may be higher depending on your credit score.