Updated as of Monday, July 27th, 2020
Protecting the employees and members of Thrive FCU remains our highest priority. Thrive is following Governor Holcomb’s face mask mandate and requires all employees and members to wear a face mask while inside Thrive branches.
Although the lobbies will be open for members, we ask you to continue helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by using the lobby only when necessary. We ask that you continue to use our drive-ups, home banking, mobile banking and mobile check deposit for your everyday transactions.
As part of our reopening, we have implemented the following safety procedures in our lobbies:
- The number of members is restricted in the lobby to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Social distance markings are placed on lobby floors. If all spaces are taken, members will be asked to wait outside until space is available.
- Areas within each branch are closed to members and employees working in those areas can meet with members in the lobby if necessary.
- We require all members and employees to wear a face mask while inside our branches.
- We have also implemented other safety protocols inside our branches and ask you to respect them as we are working to ensure everyone’s safety so we can to continue to serve you.
The world has changed over the past 5 months, but our commitment to you and serving your financial needs never will! Working together we will persevere and emerge from this time stronger from our experiences.
We are here for you!
Thrive Credit Union