Dear Fellow Members,
Protecting the employees and members of Thrive FCU remains our highest priority. I want to thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work to get back to normal. We have been closely monitoring Governor Holcomb’s Back on Track Indiana plan. While we know there is still work to do, we have made the decision to reopen our lobbies to members on Tuesday, May 26th for normal business hours.
Although the lobbies will be open for members, we ask you to continue helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by using the lobby only when necessary. We ask that you continue to use our drive-ups, home banking, mobile banking and mobile check deposit for your everyday transactions.
As part of our reopening, we have implemented the following safety procedures in our lobbies:
- The number of members is restricted in the lobby to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Social distance markings are placed on lobby floors. If all spaces are taken, members will be asked to wait outside until space is available.
- Areas within each branch are closed to members and employees working in those areas can meet with members in the lobby if necessary.
- We do not require the use of a face mask for members or employees, but we do encourage you to wear one if you come into a branch.
- We have also implemented other safety protocols inside our branches and ask you to respect them as we are working to ensure everyone’s safety so we can to continue to serve you.
The world has changed in the last few months, but our commitment to you and serving your financial needs never will! Working together we will persevere and emerge from this time stronger from our experiences.
We are here for you!
Brett Rinker, President/CEO
Thrive Credit Union