About the Job
As a member of our front line staff, the Part-Time Teller I, will have the primary responsibility of performing member transactions accurately and efficiently. The Part-Time Teller I will be expected to provide support to all member service specialists. Part-Time Teller I’s will gain a basic understanding of all products and services of Thrive Credit Union to ensure we tailor our products and services to our members’ individual needs.
Part-Time Teller I’s are considered short-term employees who have other commitments during the week such as school or other job responsibilities outside of Thrive. Employees in this position work anywhere from 20-25 hours per week. While this position is an important part of our front line staff, their goal is not to make a career out of their position at Thrive.
- Welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the member to provide wow customer service.
- Exhibits wow customer service behaviors, and adherence to operational procedures and processes.
- Supports Member Service Specialists as needed with administrative duties related to front line member service.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Cash handling and member service experience is strongly preferred.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.
- Must be available to work the required schedule at any of our three locations, including Saturdays
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- PC and internet proficiency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will be required to follow other instructions and perform other related duties as required by their supervisors.
$9.00-$9.50 Per Hour
About Thrive Credit Union
Thrive Credit Union’s vision is to help members succeed financially so they can Thrive in their lives. In order to reach this vision, we operate on three core values:
We believe in creating unique relationships with each member. We strive to learn about their specific needs as it relates to their individual lives and to help them Thrive.
We believe in empowering our members through financial counseling and offering free financial resources and tools. Our goal is to give every member the opportunity to succeed financially and Thrive.
We believe in being actively involved in supporting the growth of the Delaware County community. We support local organizations by making donations of time, talent and money in order to help others in our community Thrive.