About the Job
As a part-time teller at Thrive Credit Union, you are joining a growing, successful credit union organization. You’re going to immediately be an important role of the member service team at Thrive. You will join a team of Member Service Specialists in an energetic, team environment while providing excellent member service to our members. This will allow you to get to know our members personally and discover opportunities to assist them along the way. This part-time position is approximately 20-25 hours a week and reports to the front line supervisor and Branch Manager.
- Welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the member to provide wow customer service.
- Exhibits great service behaviors, and adherence to operational procedures and processes.
- Processes transactions accurately and efficiently while educating members on products/services and creating a referral when a potential opportunity has been identified.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Cash handling and member service experience is strongly preferred.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.
- Previous experience in credit union/banking
- Must be available to work the required schedule at any of our three locations, including Saturdays
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- PC and internet proficiency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
$8.50 Per Hour
About Thrive Credit Union
Thrive Credit Union’s vision is to help members succeed financially so they can Thrive in their lives. In order to reach this vision, we operate on three core values:
We believe in creating unique relationships with each member. We strive to learn about their specific needs as it relates to their individual lives and to help them Thrive.
We believe in empowering our members through financial counseling and offering free financial resources and tools. Our goal is to give every member the opportunity to succeed financially and Thrive.
We believe in being actively involved in supporting the growth of the Delaware County community. We support local organizations by making donations of time, talent and money in order to help others in our community Thrive.