- This event has passed.
Thrive Member Market
September 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
We love supporting local business, which is why we are holding our 3rd Annual Thrive Member Market.
Come visit us on Saturday, September 14th from 9am – 2pm at our Morrison Rd Location to shop and visit with these amazing local businesses in Delaware County!
Current Vendors Registered:
Creative Canvas By Karissa
Atlas Therapeutic Massage
Kat Davis Designs
Forever YOUNG Children’s Boutique
The Barking Cow of Gaston
Hillcroft Creativity Unlimited
Riley Conner Real Estate Team, Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Roo’s Holistic Pet Supplies
Nicole Prose Sparkle Junkie
Norwex by Marilyn Gail Miller Upchurch
Author Amanda Sewell Gowin
Mom’s Quilts and Dad’s Trinkets
Scentsy by Sandra Templin
Paparazzi Jewelry by Lorie LaPradd Craycraft
M and P Unique Signs by Patty Brant
Grannies Blankets & Sweets
Avon by Heather Hunnicutt
Thrive Credit Union
Finyl Vinyl Signs
Plunder Jewelry by Cathy Dowd
Julie Juarez with Maid 4 You
Flowers by Design by Kanda Winfield
Signs & Designs
If you are a member of Thrive and have a small business or sole proprietorship, this event is the perfect way to market to new and potential customers in our community. Booth registrations will be excepted through Saturday, September 7th and only 1 vendor per company will be accepted.
Event will take place in the parking lot of Thrive Credit Union’s Morrison branch.
Event is Saturday, September 14th with a rain date of Saturday, September 21st.
- Must be a member of Thrive Credit Union to purchase booth space.
- Booth space registration fee is $15. All registration money will be donated to Hillcroft Services.
- Booth Space is 10×10 and includes 1 -8ft table and 2 chairs. Vendor must provide their own tent. Electricity available upon request for an extra fee.
- Each participant must provide an item to be raffled off after the event.
- Products being sold and displayed must be family-friendly. No vulgar or inappropriate materials.