Tools to help when life throws you a curve
Like many across the world, we are actively monitoring the increased impact Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is having on our communities with both your health and financial well-being top of mind. Explore below the tools and resources we have pulled together to help you out.
Our Current Response
As of 3/23/2020
In compliance with the recent essential business closures in Delaware County and as part of our ongoing efforts to help combat the spread of COVID-19, all branch lobbies are closed until further notice from the CDC and local government. Our DRIVE-UP SERVICES REMAIN OPEN and our employees will be working to take care of your financial needs. Our ATMS and night depositories are also available at all offices.
Appointments are no longer available due to the Delaware County Ordinance passed on 3/21/2020. If you have loan questions or would like to open a new account, please call one of our branch locations or apply online.
Delaware – 765-284-1015
Wheeling – 765-289-7001
Morrison – 765-381-8204
We’re here to help you take care of your financial responsibilities in these trying times. Our COVID-19 Hardship loan gives you extra funds, at a low interest rate, to help during this difficult time.
- Borrow up to $3,000
- Term: Up to 24 Months
- Rate as low as 3.74% APR*
- First payment is deferred for up to 90 days (interest will still accrue during this time).
*Annual Percentage Rate. Rates based on credit score. Additional restrictions may apply. Loan promotion can end at any time at the discretion of the board of directors and management.
If you are experiencing difficulties making your monthly payments on your Thrive loans, Thrive is offering a special COVID-19 Skip-a-Pay program.
How does it work?
- If you have a loan at Thrive (excluding home loans & VISA credit cards), you can skip your payment for one month.
- Interest will still accrue during this time, but there is no charge to skip your loan payment.
- To apply for one month of no loan payments:
- Download the Skip A Pay Form
- Visit any Thrive location to complete a form through our drive ups
- Call one of our branch locations and apply by phone.
Have you been impacted by loss of income during the covid-19 pandemic?
If you have been impacted by loss of income and would need longer than 30 days of no payments, call one of our branch locations and speak with a loan officer to help you with deferred loan payments up to 90 days.
Be aware that there is a high potential for fraud and misleading information regarding coronavirus
- Be cautious of calls and emails requesting personal information.
- For accurate information regarding coronavirus, visit the CDC website.
With the well-being of our employees and members in mind, and in compliance with local government and CDC recommendations to limit person-to-person interactions, Thrive is limiting branch service to drive-up only.
Mobile & Online Account Access
NOW is the time to take advantage of Thrive’s On The Go Services that gives you access to bank, borrow and Thrive 24 hours a day!
Do you want online access to pay bills, transfer money to another financial institution or transfer money to another person?
Learn more about our Online Bill Pay
Deposit a Check from Your Phone or Tablet
Mobile Check Deposit
Online New Account and Loan Applications
How do you Apply for a Loan Online?
Visit our Online Loan Application
How do you become a member online?
Apply to become a new member with our online New Member Application.
ATMS & Night Deposits
Thrive offers ATMS and Night Deposit Boxes at all branch locations.
Learn more about our ATM services.
Night Deposit Boxes – Our night deposit boxes are a safe and secure way of making your “after hours” deposits. Night deposits are dropped into a locked vault and verified by two Thrive employees the following business day.
How Can I Help Others?
It’s important to come together as a community in times like this. Here are a few uplifting and positive ways you can help others:
- Reach out to 211 and ask how you can help.
- Go to www.foodpantries.org and find a local food pantry that you can donate food, time or money to.
- Sign up for Next Door and see if there are any ways that your neighbors need help.
- Write letters or have children color pictures for relatives and friends and send them in the mail.
Support Local businesses in the following ways:
- Share your favorite local businesses on social media and give testimonials on Facebook and reviews on Google. This one small act will help your favorite local business reach more customers.
- Purchase items online. Many local stores and boutiques are still selling their merchandise online.
- Purchase an online gift card from your favorite local store or restaurant to use once the COVID-19 pandemic has ended.
- Email Thrive Credit Union and nominate a local business to receive an act of kindness through our kindness counts initiative.